Click & Collect FAQ's
I'm keen, how does it work?
- Simply browse through our online store and add your items to the shopping cart as you normally would. Click and Collect will appear as a freight option when you proceed to the checkout. Select 'Click & Collect' then sit back and wait for us to contact you. We'll do all the running around to make sure your order is ready in the quickest time possible.
Do I pay now or when I collect?
- You pay online as your proceed through the checkout. We accept Visa, Mastercard & PayPal payment options. All payments are handled by secure servers and use high levels of encryption.
How long until I can collect my order?
- Usually we have your order ready to collect in 2 hours or less if ordered during business hours. If there is a problem with stock availability of transit times we will be in touch as soon as possible to alert you of any delays.
How will I know my order is ready to collect?
- We will alert you via text message (if you've included your mobile phone number in the checkout process) or email to let you know the status of your order.
Where do I collect my order from?
- Our friendly staff will have your order available at our store in Red Hill.
Simply for Strings - 78 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059. Please make sure you are aware of our opening hours.
Do I have to bring anything with me?
- We ask that you bring photo ID with you to collect your order. If you are collecting an order on behalf of someone else, bring photo ID and a printed copy of the order signed by the person named on the order.
*within two hours if ordered during store opening hours, and all products are listed as available and in stock.