Violins & Violas $24/month.
*This is not a rent-to-buy program. Simply for Strings offers a limited number of hand-selected instruments for rental customers, these are not available for purchase.
- Only a 3 month minimum contract to begin with then, if you chose to continue, your agreement is billed on a month to month basis.
- You may change instrument size at any time during your contract (subject to availability).
- All our instruments are professionally setup and come with quality strings and bows.
- Each instrument is inspected, played and tonally adjusted before being accepted into our rental program
- We will fix any manufacturing faults free of charge (excludes strings and bow hair). Accidental damage such as knocks, drops and falls are not covered.
- Rental Protection Plans are available for an additional $6 per month for violin or $10 per month for cello. The rental protection plan covers up to 70% of all repairs due to accidental damage.
Great Rental Extras
- Friendly advice and helpful customer service.
- Free rosin, luggage tag and cleaning cloth included with your rental.
- Free tuning, adjustments and servicing during the rental contract..
Terms of Agreement
- 1) The renter agrees to hire the instrument for a minimum period of 3 months.
- 2) The renter will be charged the monthly rental fee to the credit card issued on the same day of the month, each month.
- 3) The renter agrees to notify Simply for Strings of any updated credit card details within 30 days of expiration or change.
- 4) If paying by bank transfer, the renter agrees to allow Simply for Strings to charge their credit card in the event that payment is not received within 3 days of the due date.
- 5) If a rental payment is not received within 7 days after it is due, a $5 penalty will be charged per month for every month that the account is delinquent
- 6) Simply for Strings can declare a renter to be in default if
-The renter fails to pay scheduled rental payment and late charge within 30 days of the scheduled payment.
-Any other circumstance that SFS feels endangers the safety of the instrument.
- 7) If SFS declares the renter to be in default of this agreement, the renter must return the instrument within 24 hours or it will be subject to repossession.
- 8) The renter agrees to insure the instrument or to cover the cost of the instrument, against loss or damage (where Rental Protection Plan is not taken) and to pay SFS either the market value or full cost of repairs.
- 9) All repairs must be carried out by the Simply for Strings workshop.
- 10) Simply for Strings is not liable for any string breakages or bow bug damage.