Simply for Strings is Australia’s largest specialist string instrument and accessories retailer. Teachers and schools from all over the country trust us with supplying their entire string music programs and rely on us to help develop the next generation of string players.
Simply for Strings is committed to music education and supports teachers by;
- Supporting AUSTA (Australia String Teacher’s Association)
- Offering teacher discounts on a range of our sheet music and accessories
- Facilitating a range of exciting workshops and events in-store and throughout Australia.
- Employing a dedicated Education Manager.
- Keeping teachers up-to-date with the latest product and service offerings via our dedicated ‘Educator’s Herald’ mailing list.
- Offering obligation free Studio Trials for instruments and bows.
- We are a great team of highly skilled and knowledgeable staff who are able to help teachers and their students select excellent quality instruments, bows, and accessories in a range of budgets. The team are all dedicated players, teachers and string experts who can help select new and exciting repertoire (solo, string orchestra or ensemble) from our extensive catalogue of sheet music. We pride ourselves on being able to find and special order any piece of music you need.
No obligation, free shipping, in-home trials of our full range.
Choosing the right instrument or bow can be a timely and extensive exercise for any student or teacher. We understand with your busy lifestyle, it isn’t always achievable to visit our store. We want to make it as easy as possible for you or your students to purchase their next instrument or bow. Therefore we are proud to offer our Studio Trial service. Simply for Strings can supply you with a range of instruments and bows. Simply contact us with your requirements and we will hand-select a range suitable to your needs.
Educational Manager Services
At Simply for Strings we recognise how extraordinarily busy school and private studio teachers are. In 2013 we established a dedicated team within our business to help accommodate teachers schedules and needs. You can contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 739 293.
Our dedicated education team have many ‘strings to their bow’, team members can offer teachers, schools and their students the following services:
- Appointments with teachers and HOD’s to discuss school instrument needs, budget requirements and obtaining quotes (with sample stock for perusal)
- Onsite service assessments of current instrument inventories
- Minor onsite adjustments to ‘troublesome’ instruments
- Access to Tutor Books and Scores for perusal and purchase
- Recruitment or Parent Information Night Displays and presentations
- Personalised, safe and secure hand-delivery of fragile orders (location dependent).
- Visiting presenter for students and/or parents on subjects such as Instrument Care and Maintenance.
So, as you can see we offer a great deal more than just the average music store. Make an appointment with our education specialists today!