- All prices are quoted in Australia Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD)
- Prices, products and offers include GST
- Customer credit card details are protected by a 128 Bit SSL certificate or higher
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available directly from Simply for Strings
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors
- Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- We ship worldwide, the cost of shipping for international mail will be calculated at the checkout. Although you get a choice of different shipping methods we highly recommend you choose an option that is trackable even if it is more expensive.
- For more information on Australia Posts freight charges please visit their website(new window)
- All Australian orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details. All Australian order are sent via post system or if bulky, they may be sent via a courier.
- Whilst the Australia Post mail service is generally very reliable, it is not unusual for some items to become delayed within the postal system. Should you experience significant delays, we ask that you check thoroughly with your local post office for your parcel and wait a minimum of 10 business days before lodging a query with our office.
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in despatching your order we will contact you within 24 hours to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing
- If your order consists of several items and one of the items ordered is out of stock (back ordered) your order will be held until all of your ordered items are in stock. Your order will then be processed and shipped. If you wish for us to ship the in stock items immediately and then ship the other item/s when they arrive, this must be communicated to the sales team upon receipt of communication that an item/s are out of stock
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- Simply for Strings acknowledges and upholds all guidlines and terms under The Australian Consumer Law (ACCC). A digital guide on your consumer rights can be accessed here
- Simply for Strings will refund, repair, credit or exchange all returns or faulty items on presentation of the original Simply for Strings' Online or In-Store sales docket. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty/damaged goods. All return items are to be sent to:
Simply for Strings, 78 Enoggera Tce, Red Hill QLD 4059
- Sheet music, books, opened CD's, fitted strings and sale items may not be refunded if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. All other items including instruments, bows, cases, unopened strings and accessories may be returned for a full return or exchanged within 30 days. You may choose between a refund, exchange or credit note where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to
- Refunds to credit cards or PayPal accounts will be processed immediately upon receipt of faulty or returned goods or evidence of damage. Please allow 2-3 days for bank processing times to see cleared funds appear on your statement or in your account. A refund receipt will be provided upon processing of your funds.
- Where the original payment was made by cheque or money order, please allow up to 7 business days for refunds and mailing to be processed.
- No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and Simply for Strings. Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty goods.
- There are a number of Australian laws in pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). For more information on Australian legislation please visit http://www.scaleplus.law.gov.au/browse.htm. Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory.
- Simply for Strings welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email, fax or write to us using the contact information presented on this site.
Simply for Strings Pty Ltd Copyright Notice
- Simply for Strings Pty Ltd Materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
- When you access Simply for Strings you agree that:
- You may retrieve Simply for Strings materials for information only.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about Simply for Strings materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in Simply for Strings materials without the express permission of the Simply for Strings.
Notice of Trademark
- The Simply for Strings logo is a registered trademark. The Simply for Strings logo may not be used without the prior specific, written permission of the company.
- Click here to read our warranty policy.