Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- *Free shipping Australia-wide on online orders excludes large and bulky freight items that have a high risk of damage in transit.
- Deluxe Fragile Service: Large and bulky items (e.g. celli, double basses, bulky cases) will incur a fragile items shipping and handling fee. We use a specialist packing service for these items. Instruments are meticulously packed, wrapped and place in their upright position on a foam pallet before being shrink-wrapped and shipped to your door via courier. This service ensures the least amount of movement and reduces possible damages in transit.
- Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with a query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- For more information on Australia Posts freight charges please visit their website.
- All Australian orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details. All orders are sent via the post system or via courier, depending on speed of delivery.
- Whilst the Australia Post mail service & our couriers are generally very reliable, it is not unusual for some items to become delayed. Should you experience significant delays, we ask that you use the tracking number & contact details provided by Shippit and wait the estimated delivery time before lodging a query with our office.
- Unforseen manufacturing, printing and/or supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you promptly to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.
- International shipping is available to selected countries. Please proceed to checkout to receive a freight quote. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with a query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- Simply for Strings is not responsible for the payment of any custom charges that result from an international order.
- If your order consists of several items and one of the items ordered is out of stock (back ordered) your order will be held until all of your ordered items are in stock. Your order will then be processed and shipped. If you wish for us to ship the in stock items immediately and then ship the other item/s when they arrive, this must be communicated to the sales team upon receipt of communication that an item/s are out of stock.
OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - NO NONSENSE RETURNS
30 DAY RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
30 Days to change your mind! For a full refund, you can return your products within 30 days as long as they are in an unused and re-saleable condition. Please return them with proof of purchase and, if possible, the packaging.
Online order customers can use our quick and easy returns portal here
Our Returns Policy
- Simply for Strings acknowledges and upholds all guidelines and terms under The Australian Consumer Law (ACCC). A digital guide on your consumer rights can be accessed here
- Simply for Strings will refund, repair, credit or exchange all returns or faulty items on presentation of the original Simply for Strings’ Online or In-Store sales docket. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty/damaged goods. All return items are to be sent to:
- Simply for Strings, 78 Enoggera Tce, Red Hill QLD 4059
- Sheet music, books, opened CD’s, fitted strings and sale items may not be refunded if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. All other items including instruments, bows, cases, unopened strings and accessories may be returned for a full return or exchanged within 30 days. You may choose between a refund, exchange or credit note where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to
- Refunds to credit cards or PayPal accounts will be processed immediately upon receipt of faulty or returned goods or evidence of damage. Please allow 2-3 days for bank processing times to see cleared funds appear on your statement or in your account. A refund receipt will be provided upon processing of your funds.
- Where the original payment was made by cheque or money order, please allow up to 7 business days for refunds and mailing to be processed.
- No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and Simply for Strings. Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty goods.